Senior Client Manager - Global Brand Strategy Consultancy
This leading global brand strategy consultancy have an opportunity for a talented Senior Client Manager with strong consumer and packaging experience to join their engaged and inspiring team. With an outstanding reputation for their blue chip client-base and delivering radical solutions using a combination of strategy, creativity, insights, and technology you will play a key role in the team.
This is a career defining role for a confident Senior Client Manager who thrives in a fast paced, best practice culture where you will own and drive responsibility for a range of key client relationships. A structured and clear communicator, your role will involve contributing to and shaping the strategic content on behalf of the client as well as motivating and influencing the project team to proactively grow client relationships. Essential skills and responsibilities include:
- Previous experience gained from a reputable branding agency across consumer and/or corporate
- Strong experience of consumer, brand packaging and healthcare (ideal)
- Desire and ability to cultivate new opportunities within existing clients and contribute to new business initiatives and pitches
- Experience of working on complex, multi-strand projects
- Fluency on branding theory
- The ability to present with gravitas and stature as senior member of project team
- Efficient, detailed, extremely organised with the ability to multi-task
- The ability to appraise and evaluate strategic and design work and be articulate in explaining it
This would suite a Senior Client Manager with the drive and ambition to be a natural successor to Client Director. A positive driving force within the business, you are a team player with a practical and flexible approach to helping colleagues when required. Resilient with a strong self-belief in own ability and willingness to learn.
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career in a world-class brand strategy consultancy at an exciting time of growth and evolution. The team here take real pride in the high quality of work they deliver. The culture is people focused, diverse, open, with a clear career path that supports growth and learning. If you fit the above, please forward you CV to Ann Sharman firstname.lastname@example.org or call or call +44 (0)7885 822771 to discuss in more detail