Integrated project manager
Our client is looking for a Integrated PM with an agency background and ideally a mix of project experience across one or more of the following print, photography, video, events and digital.
Our client is an innovative engagement Agency with a global presence, the look after full cycle campaigns that are multi faceted and are for high profile clients. They are looking for a Integrated Project Manager to join the existing project management function on a permanent basis and Could hire someone freelance until they secure the right hire.
You will manage a range of large, complex projects alongside smaller projects to deliver comprehensive solutions to our client base. You will be able to manage time and budget and possess a thorough understanding of project management in all its forms - from traditional photo/video/print/collateral to small scale digital project delivery.
the ideal candidate would come from an agency background and have held a similar role in the past.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage several projects at once, including working with client service colleagues in terms of communications, scope, time line and budget throughout all phases.
- Define project requirements, produce cost estimates, SOW's, and timelines, resulting in proposals that meet client's needs; develop project plans and successfully deliver those plans.
- Develop and communicate project performance to all stakeholders (internal and external).
- Maintain and update all project documentation throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensure actions and key deliverables are met on time and on budget.
- Effectively manage the budget, starting with the initial cost breakdown, and continuing through regular tracking, reporting, and management of any scope or schedule changes that will have financial impact.
- Communicate directly with the internal/external client to ensure efficient delivery with a high level of client satisfaction to generate repeat business.
- Facilitate communication among team members - across all departments (creative/digital delivery/studio/creative services and client service) and with the client - via regular team meetings/email updates and individual catch ups.
- Maintain industry awareness by keeping abreast of developments in the recruitment, digital, and advertising industries.
- Identify and communicate opportunities to enhance revenue potential for the agency.