Interim Loyalty CRM Manager
An Exciting opportunity for an Interim Loyalty CRM Manager to join an exciting retail organisation to take responsibility for the development and implementation of loyalty campaigns across all channels in UK.
- Own the management of a wide variety of onsite, email and direct mail loyalty campaigns. Examples of these campaigns could include: Bonus points offers and promotions, retention, customer education around the loyalty program etc.
- Define, lead and implement strategy to create inspiring, relevant and personal connections to the company using data to shape the plan to meet Sales targets.
- Brief and manage agencies to develop creative for loyalty campaigns.
- Continuously monitor and analyse campaign performance and look for testing and optimisation in order to improve campaigns' efficiencies.
- Work closely with internal & external data teams as well as insight teams to create compelling cross-channel campaigns.
- Plan campaigns with loyalty program team lead to optimise campaign visibility and ensure operational resource in Prague is available.
- Closely liaise with stakeholders and account managers from the external loyalty partner.
- Lead promotions supporting retail events in collaboration with the internal retail event teams.
- Ensure that all campaigns meet both internal and the external partner's brand guidelines as well as communication objectives.
- Identify industry best practice within onsite, email and direct mail Loyalty Marketing and benchmarking own initiatives against competition.
- Part of a wider team and will be encouraged and expected to contribute to broader discussions about Loyalty Marketing and share learning.
- Demonstrable Loyalty/ CRM experience, ideally within a large ecommerce or retail environment.
- Exceptional project & process planning experience.
- Must have a strong commercial & analytical outlook .
- Ability to manage project delivery autonomously through internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work at a fast pace, while managing competing priorities.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential