Managing Director - Integrated Agency - London
Nominated as one of the most exciting independent agencies globally we are hunting for their next Managing Director, could this be you?
Launched over four years ago, during a recession and with no founding clients, this agency has already beaten some of the best and most famous agencies in London to win some fantastic clients and managing awards both in the UK and globally. They have an exciting and differentiated agency proposition, led by a senior management team with a successful track record of growing and running a major London agency. And they have also been nominated as one of the most exciting independents globally! What is there not to like?
Are you a Managing Director who is the key figure in the management team and you head up and lead the client management team and development? You also play a key role in the development of the strategic plan and company policy, and help to drive client development and growth, management and direction of the agency. These are some of the responsibilities our client is looking for in their next Managing Director, and you would also be responsible for:-
- leading Account Handlers and Client Services Team to provide the very highest levels of client servicing
- working with the management team on new business pitches.
- setting a benchmark for client excellence in quality of work, service and relationships
- driving and developing relationships with clients whilst managing a core team of Account Handlers in the campaign to win new business pitches.
- deliver proposals on the development of new business and current clients
Is it you?
We are looking for someone who has an integrated communications background with strong experience in brand communications development and strategy with a strong desire to produce great work. They will have good experience in producing film and brand advertising comms. However, they will also be highly digitally savvy and will ideally have some experience of CRM.
- An entrepreneurial, self-starter with the ability and confidence to shape the 'new world' of marketing and communication.
- A hunger to produce great work, a commitment to successful client relationships and a passion for helping their people be the best they can be.
- At least 10 years agency experience, ideally in more than one discipline.
- A 'business developer' who is naturally proactive and always thinking and driving 'where next' with their clients
- An ability to form strong, concise arguments and produce their own presentations
- A natural organiser of people, projects and clients
- A senior professional with strong commercial skills, who is used to setting robust financial forecasts and targets
- Someone who can take the 'helicopter view' but is also happy to be hands on and rolls their sleeves up in the day to day
- Someone who brings energy and enjoys working as part of a tight team.
- A passion for award-winning work and effectiveness
- Someone with own initiative and drive but who doesn't take themselves too seriously in the office and can have a bit of banter.
Salary: £150K plus benefits
If you a Managing Director who would like to join a rapidly emerging, independent, integrated agency to help unlock the next phase of its growth then please don't wait, apply now by sending your CV. Or if you would prefer to have a confidential chat with Ali, get in touch with him - email / mob. 07984 171873
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, or a donation to Walking With The Wounded for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link to them
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter