Data and Insights Manager - Creative Agency - London
A creative agency who work with one of the world's leading car manufacturers and are looking for a data minded individual to join their busy planning department. Gathering raw data, providing analysis and insightful reports as well as planning how data can be segmented and extracted will be the key day to day for this Data & Insight Manager.
I'm looking for someone with a solid data planning background with a passion for uncovering trends and discovering anomalies in data This is a great opportunity data minded individual and is a crucial role in the Agency / Marketing Department.
The day to day role will be
- Using all existing gathered, raw data, insight tools to provide analysis and provide insightful reports
- Data driven analysis using a selection and analytical tools.
- Reporting on marketing campaign performance using deployment tools and excel
- Data segmentation and extraction for use in planning outbound eDM / Direct sales and loyalty campaigns
- campaign brief creation
- Management and reporting of key performance indicators - campaign by campaign and year on year
- Liaising with multiple client departments and third party systems
- Creating reports for EU data requests for sales/after sales surveys.
- Lead management process supplying data to the Dealer network
- Data strategy planning and reporting
- Knowledge of Automotive data sources such as NCBS analysis (using M-Tab software).
- Google analytics - finding trends, seeing movements.
- Being familiar in the structure of CRM data.
- Experience in data segmentation and extraction
- Experience in outbound eDM / Direct sales and loyalty campaigns to Customers and Prospects.
- Experience in direct campaign performance.
- Understanding database structures - using Apteco FastStats knowledge to extract data
- Sftp knowledge and file transfer protocols
- A regard for new data regulations - GDPR
The opportunity is to join in with one of the fastest growing Automotive Brands in the UK and help shape their insights and grow their abilities in direct data planning.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.