1 day left
Bluetree are proud to be working with a global consumer brand who are looking for a CRM Manager. With presence in 160 countries, this is a fantastic opportunity for a CRM specialist to own the email marketing programme as well as develop the eCRM strategy, content development and database management.
The successful candidate will ideally have digital marketing experience with a track record in CRM in a consumer brand. You must be highly analytical and commercially minded.
- Establish and implement an email marketing programme for the brand
- Drive the execution of including scheduling, messaging, and testing / optimization, and analysis/key insights for email campaigns
- Ensure the company are driving the best possible email program; includes automating manual processes, data segmentation, list development, triggered / Lifecycle Marketing campaigns, and eCRM tool optimization.
- Ensure the right database management strategy and processes are in place for optimal execution
- Assist in mapping the content strategy for the eCRM programme and website.
- Curating content for the eCRM programme.
- Finding innovative and exciting ways to deliver content
- Creating and delivering written and potentially video and infographic based content
Experience and attributes:
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience with a proven track record in CRM in a consumer brand, preferably retail.
- Customer-centric approach, balanced with commercial understanding.
- Highly analytical
- Exceptional writing skills with an eye for detail and can visualize, as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee. Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for CRM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly