The successful candidate will be responsible for managing Organic Search initiatives both on-site and off-site as well as working collaboratively with the PPC Manager.
SEO Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with the Acquisition Marketing Team and other departments within the organisation to test, plan, and successfully execute SEO initiatives across several properties
- Regularly review and suggest updates related to site content, such as metadata, page content, articles to ensure maximum rankings for targeted keywords
- Work with the SEO agency and in-house teams to build quality external links
- Optimise links and landing pages for conversion from search engines
- Analyse search industry data and perform competitive analysis in the Organic Search space.
- Write, edit and schedule site content, meta data, and related tags
- Support wider business need for SEO requirements where necessary
- Manage channel finance processes, including forecasting and budget management
SEO Manager Experience/Skills Required:
- Proven expertise in SEO and knowledge of the digital landscape
- Strong commercial acumen, with some experience in budget management
- Ability to analyse, interpret and optimise KPIs with confidence
- Experienced in the use of Google Analytics
- Ability to analyse data and convey recommendations to all levels appropriately
- Technical website development skills and web platform experience (CMS).
- Experience in managing agencies advantageous