International - Programmatic Display Manager
An exceptional global FinTech brand is looking for a talented Display Acquisition Manager.
You will have an integrated approach, to deliver a step change in the programmatic digital marketing capability and performance across international markets.
- Develop a programmatic media platform to drive display media performance against key markets through 'always on' activity
- Driving a forward thinking, data driven and targeted approach to the display channel
- Use programmatic display as a critical component to scale new card acquisition in International markets.
- Drive adoption of multi market platforms for display campaigns through the funnel (prospecting, retargeting ) through open RTB and Social platforms
- Partner with analytics, technology, agency and local marketing teams to deliver on a multi market roadmap to scale programmatic
- Launch, manage and optimise campaigns to drive profitable scale
- Own relationships with agency and tech providers.
- Implement a robust test and learn program for driving growth
- Be up to date in this space and drive innovation in new technology, creative and media space.
- Ensuring the business and international markets understand regulations around use of data and privacy and work towards global best practices.
- A digital leader with a passion for digital marketing and strong digital track record with performance marketing experience in the digital space
- Strong technical knowledge of all digital media and technology including DCM (DFA), DMP's, DBM and other Google products
- Proven experience of implementing Display Media campaigns either in an agency or in house.
- Experience of driving targeted display campaigns using 3rd party data and DSP's across multiple campaigns.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders in different areas of the organisation and 3rd party including agencies, finance, analytics, technology in a matrix environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including presenting to senior management
- Desirable: Strong team manager and ability to be both hands-on and strategic with campaigns