5 days left
I'm looking for an enthusiastic self-starter with a genuine passion for all things digital. This is a unique opportunity for a Website Manager to develop solutions aimed at optimising customers' experience.
You'll be responsible for developing and managing the customer sales experience to drive efficiency in the digital funnel.
- Responsible for owning and improving the digital sales journey across multiple digital touch points.
- Plan and lead the creation of sustainable, compelling customer experiences, providing competitive advantage to help grow income / acquisition numbers
- Lead the improvement of digital sales processes and pipeline management, to deliver an uplift in both end-to-end customer experience and sales performance
- Oversee and integrate all sales optimisation work implementing appropriate management techniques to facilitate achievement of all targets
- Manage the delivery of change from inception to post-live
- Drive optimisation, content production and changes to any related pages or application journeys, ensuring value is added to the customer proposition, proved with well thought out tests, prior to rolling out changes to the wider audience (A/B / MVT etc.)
- Work with our Digital Marketing team to ensure SEO performance is improved and that any work undertaken with PPC, display or aggregators and affiliates is aligned and supported
- Achieve Sales Conversion, NPS, and Reduce Customer Effort targets
- Previous experience in the management of website content, the build and production of responsive HTML pages/emails, and search engine optimisation
- You will have a solid background in delivering a superior market leading customer experience in an agile environment, along with demonstrating a passion for Digital and continuous improvement.
- You'll have experience of driving cross-channel sales and championing digital marketing best practice, ideally with specific skills in B2C Digital Marketing
- First rate analytical skills which will enable you to deliver meaningful, actionable insight
- A commercial awareness, and the ability to face off effectively to a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Exposure to agile methodologies, general project management tools and digital analytics and testing tools
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for user friendly digital design
Apply for Website Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly