Social Media & Content Co-ordinator - Social Media Agency
5 days left
Job Title: Social Media & Content Co-ordinator - Social Media Marketing Agency
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, flexible working schemes, Friday team lunches and early finishes, away days and generous fun funds for the team.
About The Social Media Marketing Agency
A truly unique company, this agency offer their clients both an award-winning social media content platform and a dedicated social media marketing team who create and implement social media campaigns that are powerful and engaging. This agency work with numerous clients ranging from start-up to blue chip, and many of the world's largest communications agencies have also adopted the content platform into their own service offering. Some of the best known brands to have adopted the platform and worked with this social media agency to develop ground-breaking social media content campaigns include Hilton, Cineworld and Heinz.
This role offers the chance to be involved in an integrated services and product business, within a team of friendly, fun and energetic individuals. This agency take a different approach to how they work with clients, putting together interactive, brainstorming workshops which means no day is ever without a bit of fun!
About The Social Media & Content Co-ordinator Role
As a Social Media & Content Co-ordinator, you will have the opportunity to work across various accounts, influence strategy and execute social media campaigns.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media & Content Co-ordinator:
* Work closely with the Content Manager to develop social media calendars to enable content team to have all the resources they need and that all content is in line with the original brief
* Bring your creativity across all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, etc
* Assist with the set up and management of paid advertising across social media
* Work with the design teams to collate themed content assets and graphics
* Take part in all creative brainstorms and workshops!
About The Successful Social Media & Content Co-ordinator
If you are currently in a social media focused role, either agency-side or in-house, and would like to join a fun, vibrant social media marketing agency that is going places, this could be the ultimate next step in your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Social Media & Content Co-ordinator:
* A passion for all things social media!
* A track record of organising and creating content for a variety of clients or brands
* Manage the growth of social media communities and followers
* Have an active interest in technology and social networks
* Ability to multi-task, liaise with colleagues and clients within a fast-paced agency environment.
The Social Media & Content Co-ordinator will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Social Media & Content Co-ordinator role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Apply for Social Media & Content Co-ordinator - Social Media Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly