DIGITAL AD SALES MANAGER - TV
Position: Sales Account Manager
Report to: VP Sales/Partnerships, London
Division: UK / Pan-regional sales,
My client is part of an international multi-media entertainment group. They develop, produce and distribute over 350 entertainment, movie, sports and documentary channels, reaching 1.1 billion subscribers worldwide in 35 languages.
And is one of the largest international programmers of basic and premium subscription television channels. Their strong globally recognized brand and generally considered a must haves for platforms and advertisers.
In addition to the TV channel portfolio they also operate all the media and consumer platforms of this iconic brand, managing the TV channels, print publications, digital platforms and social channels.
This division is a dynamic and comprehensive creative marketing powerhouse with unrivalled brands that connect deeply with quality audiences everywhere. We are able to deliver integrated, a la carte, cross-media campaigns to clients in any industry segment across the most desirable genres and audiences, through our cross platform advertising sales arm.
Our dedicated custom solutions team work closely with clients to produce compelling custom content across our global portfolio of media platforms.
This position in London will report to VP. This role will be responsible for helping drive UK and pan regional brand partnership sales across UK and Europe into the media portfolio including print, digital, social media and tv.
- Help drive pan regional sales efforts
- This role will manage a portfolio of Media agencies and territories and look to develop and manage the revenue from this areas.
- Presenting to agency and clients on the portfolio and key opportunities we can offer
- Regular meetings with agency and clients to obtain RFPs and insights on the key accounts they manage
- Managing all aspects of the deal from pitch through to campaign delivery.
- Work with Custom studios and client services team to ensure we provide unique, innovative and creative ideas to win business.
- Provide timely and accurate business forecasts and weekly business report
- Ability to think creatively
- Business development capabilities
- Travel required from time to time to manage sales in key regions in Europe.
- ideally will have strong knowledge and experience of working across digital and social
- Good knowledge of multi-media platforms including TV, print.
- Experience in a media sales environment preferably with direct sales experience
- Good PowerPoint & Excel skills
- Ability to multi task
- Attention to detail critical
- Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Client focused attitude
- Self-starter who is ambitious and driven to hit sales targets
- Knowledge of production a plus
Apply for DIGITAL AD SALES MANAGER - TV
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly