Digital Marketing Manager
6 days left
Our client, a well-established and highly successful organisation renowned for providing exceptionally high quality education and educational travel provision for well over twenty years are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop the business from a commercial perspective.
The role is ideal for ambitious, driven marketers who can apply their strategic, technical and commercial skills in an organisation where they can make a huge commercial impact across a broad portfolio in an established £50+ million turnover business that is seeking to more than double in the next 5 years.
This will role will be responsible for implementing digital marketing activities to maximise direct customer conversion, increase customer engagement and implement a coherent digital strategy across the group.
- Drive growth in global student recruitment across the Group through execution of strategic and tactical digital marketing plans;
- Support sales teams with high quality collateral that is born of customer-centric thinking, insight and research;
- Manage the digital relationship with appointed stakeholders;
- Manage the planning, delivery, optimisation and analysis of digital programs, creative digital ideas, digital media partnerships and digital innovations based on the overall Group Marketing plan;
- Develop a high performance marketing a culture across the marketing team that facilitates sales to meet agreed recruitment targets and that is driven by personal accountability, creativity and drive to succeed;
- Evaluate and report on performance and value of marketing agency partners;
- Track marketing against revenue plans, providing reports as necessary;
- Ensure all sales and marketing staff and management are fully familiar with the Group's digital contribution;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any given time;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to deliver clear, concise and inspiring messages.
- Experience of paid search and SEO;
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing communications;
- Experience of leading website development projects
- A data-driven, numerically astute individual;
- Excellent analytical skills and a clear, structured decision-maker;
- The ability to develop strategic plans and objectives and translate them into tactical campaigns;
- Commercial skills in budgeting, financial management, data analysis;
- Relevant experience gained in the commercial education sector;
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £30,000 plus an array of additional benefits. If you have any questions or think this is the role for you then apply within.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly