Senior Account Director-Independent Integrated Agency-London
3 days left
Would you like an opportunity of a faster path to success? Are you a Senior Account Director with gaming experience (a must have)? Can you start immediate? Then please get in touch now after you have read this advert ..
Our client is a proudly independent creative communications agency specialising in experience-led communication based in London. They see their role with their clients as the navigator of the evolving landscape of experiential and social media which is being driven by ordinary people and the media they consume. The team of talented, dynamic and creative individuals work with some of the biggest and strongest global brands in the gaming world.
Reporting to the Founder and MD, the Senior Account Director is urgently required to join this fast growing agency to lead, coach and inspire a small but growing team on a day to day basis. The Senior Account Director will manage existing experiential work for clients as well as working on and leading pitches with the Founder and others and provide senior level leadership and management to the agency. Other responsibilities include:
- to drive client strategy and be the primary contact for key global gaming client
- manage the day-to-day of the account with responsibility for all communication; project plans, status reports, presentations etc
- build relationships at a senior level and sell experiential marketing communication strategies to clients
- drive business growth through existing clients, developing a proactive action plan
- strong and meticulous budget management
- lead a small but energetic team, offering direction and support
Is it you?
The Senior Account Director must have :-
- gaming experience - this is non negotiable as the industry knowledge is key for the client account.
- experience of running a client account as lead agency
- experience with gaming is a must and non negotiable as the industry knowledge is key for this client account.
- skills and experience necessary for this role
- strong experiential credentials
- excellent attention to detail and ability
- can do attitude to get the job done
- strategy experience as well as project/account management
- ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbal
- excellent presentation skills
Salary: £50-£60K depending on experience
If you are available immediately and have gaming experience and would like to be part of a fast growing communications agency then please don't wait, apply now by sending your CV. Or if you would prefer to have a confidential chat with Ali, get in touch with him - email: / mob. 07984 171873
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, or a donation to Walking With The Wounded for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link to them
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
Apply for Senior Account Director-Independent Integrated Agency-London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly