Market-leading agency | London | £28-32,000
Want to prove yourself in one of the world's most awarded agencies? Are you keen to hone your CRM skills on an international account? Read on.
Picture the scene. You're at your grandparents' house and they ask about your new job.
You tell them which agency you're at and to anybody in the London marketing industry that would be enough. They'd instantly know who you're talking about - and how amazing the agency is.
But how do you explain to Grandma and Grandpa? They don't necessarily know what winning a Lion means (or a Clio, a Pencil or a Webby).
However, they will appreciate when you tell them that this is quite simply one of the most impressive agencies in the world, that they attract some of the industry's most talented people and that the experience you gain there sets you up for an outstanding career.
So, a great agency but what will you be doing in this once-in-a-lifetime role? As Account Manager, you'll be the point person for a significant international client. As a result you will:
- Manage campaigns from end to end
- Oversee sizable campaign budgets
- Support a collaborative Account Director
- Work alongside amazing clients and colleagues
- Enjoy a high profile position on a valued client
And although the role is based in London there'll be a bit of international travel involved.
Needless to say, this role will be a career-defining move for the right Account Manager. To be considered, you will need:
- To be an Account Manager in a creative agency
- Solid experience managing CRM programmes across print, social and email
- A fastidious attention to detail
- The proven ability to translate client needs into concise, clear briefs
- First-rate relationship-building skills
If that sounds like you, to find out more about this role please contact David Love at The Great & The Good with a CV.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.