Integrated Designer - Unilever
6 days left
OLIVER is a rapidly expanding creative services agency with a twist – we provide our clients with bespoke dedicated agencies that operate from within their offices. It’s a dynamic, fast-pace, solutions-focused start up environment – that brings client and agency closer together to create more creative and effective work.
Overview of the role:
You need to have a passion for FMCG as you will be working with a variety of Home Care and Personal Care brands. You will work on a variety of different projects ranging from key visual mock ups, digital and social advertising, brand development and photography. As we foster a close working relationships with the clients you must be comfortable at presenting and taking client feedback directly. Building trust is key as to producing better work and it’s essential to drive to our growth and success.
The Creator will report into the Lead Creator and work alongside fellow creative, project and account team members. You will be working within a variety of brands, producing design to the client’s brief and exacting standards. You will need to proactively manage projects within agreed timescales taking in to account quality and consistency.
What you will be doing:
- Define the look and feel for a variety of design projects
- Implement existing brand guidelines on projects
- The ability to work under direction and using your own initiative
- Presenting your work internally and to clients and manage workloads within agreed timings
What you need:
- Commercial design experience with Visual Arts BS/BA degree a plus.
- A portfolio demonstrating your ideas through to execution.
- A passion for design and photography
- You'll have a deep affinity with layout, typography and ideas-generation.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and associated prototyping tools.
- Experience with working in content management systems
- A team player and possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships.
- A good working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and jquery capabilities, coding skills is a bonus.