Account Director - Unilever
Overview of the role:
The Content Team Leader will be running the studio for one of OLIVER's biggest and newest clients, Unilever. Specifically looking after an array of Personal Care and Home Care brands. The position is based in Rotterdam.
They are responsible for all quality, service and cost within their team. They are productive resources agreeing content plans and project managing their delivery. They are experts in all forms of content production and coordinate optimisation and measurement. This is a hybrid role combining specialist content production knowledge, with project management, work-flow management, and client communication. Their role is to inspire the team to deliver brilliant work in the most effective way and with an outstanding service ethos.
What you will be doing:
- Ensuring that, across the Studio, the client experience is as positive as possible. Encouraging a positive, proactive solution first attitude. Ensuring that across the team communication in person is clear, and is supported by documentation in email.
- Where clients experience a negative service or U-Studio does not come across in the best light, take the necessary steps to rectify this and ensure that it does not happen again.
- Responsible for Brand guardianship within the team
- Accountable for training team members on internal processes, delegating this responsibility where required.
- Escalation point for U-Studio if client or internal SLA's and processes are not adhered to, or where there are process gaps. Ensures that these are captured along with a suggestion for improvement, and works with the CSD, Head of Operations or relevant department lead to rectify this.
- Cascades any changes in process, company or studio updates to the team and ensures that they are following these
- Ensures that the team are using traffic as a project management tool, working with the Creative Services Manager to monitor this.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of projects, and the escalation point for project leads where this might not be the case.
- Responsible for understanding the overall capacity of the Studio onsite and the structure of the team, ensures that when changes in the Studio resource need to be made this is presented with a business case, approved and actioned
- Identifies the job owners within the studio and trains them up to report and manage operational income for their projects in a timely and accurate manner
- Collates operational income report from job owners, checks it and then sends to CSD, finance lead and ops director
- Accountable for timely billing and obtainment of client confirmation deliveries
- Will lead on projects that are tier 3, new business opportunities or new types of work.
- Monitors project run rate and client satisfaction through catch ups with job owners and the weekly accnt/project mgmt WIP.
- Escalates any projects that are at risk of an unsuccessful delivery to the CSD
New business development
- Works with the editor, Creative Services M and account management to identify new business opportunities and then builds relationships with clients (or assigns an AM to do so) to pursue business
- Identify opportunities with existing clients on projects to up-sell U-Studio’s capabilities
- Work with the editor to educate the clients of U-Studio’s capabilities.
Team development and inspiration
- Manage and supervise direct and indirect reports, harnessing their development and performance in a manner that ensures maximum efficiency
- Write KPI’s and monitor their development against it
- Escalate any people management issues or under delivery to the CSD/Head of Operations/Design Director
- Manage, oversee and coordinate the sharing of knowledge and the facilitation of learning within the Studio. Improving business practices, processes, aid and promote the development of creative ideas and introduce new internal developments/services.
What you will need:
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships.
- The ability to effectively manage people through leadership and mentoring.
- The ability to manage and filter workflow as well as organise and prioritise workloads to maximise productivity.
- Knowledge of account management and invoicing.
- Comfortable maintaining a high level of design, from concept stage to completion.
- Highly creative with the ability to generate ideas and practically contribute to studio output.
- Proficient in Adobe CC, Microsoft Office and other related software.
- Understanding of how to integrate with a client-side team whilst maintaining a top tier agency service.