Integrated Designer - Unilever (Home Care)
OLIVER is a rapidly expanding creative services agency with a twist – we provide our clients with bespoke dedicated agencies that operate from within their offices. It’s a dynamic fast paced solutions focused start up environment – that brings client and agency closer together to create more creative and effective work.
Overview of the role:
As Creator (Designer) you will be working on design projects from brief to completion for one of OLIVER's biggest and newest clients, Unilever. This will be specifically focusing on their range of Home Care brands.
The Creator will report into the Lead Creator (Lead Conceptual Designer) and work alongside fellow designers and writers, UX, tech, project and account team members. You will be working within a variety of brands, producing design to the client’s brief and exacting standards. You will need to proactively manage projects within agreed timescales taking into account quality and consistency.
You will work on a variety of different projects ranging from presentation design, digital and social advertising, brand development, key visual mock ups and a range responsive web projects. As we foster a close working relationships with the clients you must be comfortable at presenting and taking client feedback directly. Building trust is key as to producing better work and it’s essential to drive to our growth and success.
What you will be doing:
- Show strong conceptual design thinking for the web, digital and social advertising
- Define the look and feel for a variety of digital design projects
- Implement existing brand guidelines on projects
- Develop user centred and engaging responsive web and email layouts
- The ability to work under direction and using your own initiative
- Presenting your work internally and to clients and manage workloads within agreed timings
What you need:
- Commercial design experience with Visual Arts BS/BA degree a plus.
- A portfolio demonstrating your ideas through to execution.
- A passion for digital trends and interaction design
- You'll have a deep affinity with layout, typography and ideas-generation.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and associated prototyping tools.
- Experience with working in content management systems
- A team player and possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships.
- A good working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and jquery capabilities, coding skills is a bonus.