Business Development Manager - Experiential Agency - SE England
6 days left
Do you have experience of exhibitions, events and experiential marketing? Are you a good communicator and team player? This might be your lucky day, please read on ….
Our client, a global brand experience agency, works with global brands on experiential marketing campaigns that drives footfall and generates brand advocacy. Reporting to the Commercial Director the Business Development Manager will be responsible for initiating relationships with assigned prospects through face-to-face meetings. You will be the agency's principle contact for assigned prospects and provide strategic guidance around the full range of services offered. Your responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all assigned prospect account contacts
- Build awareness of their value proposition as well as the full breadth of the services they offer.
- Uncover new business opportunities and secure new business in line with agreed sales targets.
- Identify key stakeholders through cold calling/emailing/online research/social media and meeting via targeted events.
- Build a sales pipeline of new business opportunities due to come up for tender over the coming 1-5 years.
- Build sufficient intelligence about the prospect business, the events they execute, their incumbent agency/agencies and the motivation to switch to the agency to support a positive sales effort in the future.
- Record all interactions and company insight in the agency CRM system ensuring all calls, meetings and other interactions with clients and prospects are recorded accurately.
- Ensure quality process and tools are incorporated into all daily activates to drive effectives and maintain the highest client service standards. Share learnings and best practice with the wider business.
- Total pipeline value
- Number of qualified opportunities generated
- Number of qualified meetings scheduled
- Number of positive conversations held with assigned prospects
- Ratio of accepted versus rejected tenders after commercial evaluation (go/no go ratio)
- Range of opportunities including services across the full agency offering
- Positive client feedback
- Positive internal 360 feedback
The Business Development Manager will require significant experience in exhibitions, events and ideally experiential marketing, and be an excellent communicator and a proactive team player. As an ambassador for the agency's brand you can uphold their reputation in the industry. The role is based in their SE England headquarters, but regular international travel is expected (approximately 1 week in every 4).
- Be comfortable and confident with delivering pitches to prospect clients by following the agency's pitch process for all new business opportunities.
- Able to create pitch budgets by outlining the investment required to win, the resources required to support the pitch proposal and define timelines
- Can share knowledge and best practice with the wider business and act as a mentor to junior colleagues.
- Be energetic and act on your own initiative and have passion in what you do. You are innovative by learning from the past but focus on the future, and are a committed member of the team, the agency and their clients and partners you work for/with.
If you are some or all of the above then we urge you to get in touch immediately.
Salary: £50K plus benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
To be instantly considered for this role please click apply and send Ali your CV. For a confidential chat please call Ali on mob. 07984 171873.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, or a donation to Walking With The Wounded for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link to them
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
Apply for Business Development Manager - Experiential Agency - SE England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly