Data Campaign Manager
5 days left
Data Campaign Manager £38K to £41K + bonus Milton Keynes
- Working within the marketing team you will be responsible for data planning and the management of data selections for all direct marketing campaigns across acquisition and retention.
- You will work across B2C and B2B marketing campaigns
- Formulate selections and segmentations for accurate targeting
- Analyse campaigns to ascertain what has worked well and make recommendations on how to improve future campaigns
Data Campaign Manager – the requirements
- Experience manipulating and analysing data for marketing - using Excel or Access
- Ability to select / run segmentations for data for direct marketing campaigns
- Marketing or IDM qualification would be beneficial
- Experience using a campaign management tool such as Alterian / FastStats would be great
- Understanding of web analytics would be beneficial but is not essential.
This is really lovely role based in Milton Keynes. The position is a 12 month FTC.
Salary is £38K to £41K + bonus
This great Data Campaign Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in data and CRM roles, so if this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahbloomfieldjobs
Apply for Data Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly