6 days left
A brilliant opportunity to join a successful media agency based within Central London as a Marketing Manager. Working within a relaxed yet fast-paced environment, you will ideally have had a number of years experience leading marketing and re-branding campaigns on a national basis, bringing with you knowledge and ideas to aid the further development of the business. As part of this role, you will also be managing 3 marketers within the team so any previous managerial experience would be advantageous. The company are offering a competitive salary with great development opportunities too.
As the marketing manager, you will primarily be responsible for the planning and delivery of exciting campaigns and strategies on a national basis, working towards specific timescales and within budget. You will work closely with many departments, individuals and stakeholders, so the successful applicant will need to be comfortable with this aspect as well.
• Planning and delivering all marketing and re-branding campaigns on a national basis
• Manage all marketing functions of the business
• Develop exciting social media strategies
• Liaise with Sales teams as and when required
• Support the sales teams with pitch presentations, event marketing etc.
• Design and deliver marketing collateral
• Manage 3 marketers, providing training and conducting appraisals
Successful applicants will preferably be able to demonstrate thorough understanding and practical exposure of the key aspects to the role.
Whilst this is a permanent position, our client would like to begin interviewing as soon as possible so please do apply straight away to avoid missing out. If you have already registered with Pathfinders, or part of our wider group, Angela Mortimer, please contact your consultant directly.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly