7 days left
Our client is a leading manufacturer of luxury consumer goods both under their own brands and brand licenses. With a fantastic heritage and a reputation for quality the business is enjoying a period of growth and on the back of this success a new role has been created in the marketing team for a Marketing Executive.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager the Marketing Executive will be a key player in the marketing and e-commerce team, working on both on and offline marketing campaigns.
- Writing content and copy for social media and blogs.
- Supporting in the delivery of social media KPI's.
- Liaising with external agencies
- Creation of marketing collateral
- Project managing exhibitions
- Reviewing marketing campaigns and analysing their success
- Overseeing photo shoots and managing image and sample requests
A big part of the role will be overseeing photo shoots and writing creative copy for blogs and social media so the role requires someone with creative flair and an eye for detail. You must be prepared to travel throughout the UK to photoshoots so a driving license is essential. An interest in brands, brand positioning and desire to grow your marketing career is a must!
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly