4 days left
Our award winning client is on the look out for an experienced Account Director to come in and work for a couple days on a short freelance gig.
They are looking for a bright and punchy Accounts Director who has experience working with BTL integrated comms. You will be working with an FMCG brand, focusing on retailer comms, social media and digital. Although it is a short role, they are a truly brilliant agency who are a pleasure to work with.
Please see below for a few top lines on what you'll be doing for the said three days.
* Recommended on pack mechanics for npd / existing brand / poor facings / crowded competition / mums /
* Best way to differentiate our response to win. Reviewing creative with account team (creative brief will already be in place)
* Best partners for prizes, handling etc. Best options for booking retailer media.
* Pulling out key trends, competitors, on pack in the sector etc to help inform our response/give context
* Assistance with final document creation
If this role has caught your eye, and you think you have what it takes, please get in touch with me.
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly