Internal Communications Lead - Pharmaceutical Industry
- Contribute to the development and ongoing review of global communications plans.
- Act as liaison between communications teams, corporate affairs team and other stakeholders.
- Facilitate timely review and approvals of communications amongst relevant stakeholders.
- Produce reports and weekly newsletters to distribute to employees.
- Generate weekly bulletins, update intranet and keep web pages up to date.
- Provide communications advice, planning and support to the global IT team.
- Contribute to weekly team meetings, calendar and monthly reports.
- Previous experience in a communications role delivering business transformation projects in global organisations.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Strong technical skills with proficiency in Office programs and Sharepoint.
- Strong project management skills.
You will be knowledgeable and have the ability to thrive in communications environment, whilst ensuring the employees of the organisation and kept informed and motivated.
If you're up for the challenge in this new and exciting role, then apply now!
Apply for Internal Communications Lead - Pharmaceutical Industry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly