Designer - B2B - Integrated
My client is a creative marketing services agency that puts B2B and technology brands where they want to be: ahead.
Their experience lies in turning bright ideas, market understanding and strategic thinking into effective marketing for some of the biggest brands. Their ambition is to stand on the cutting-edge, and drive their clients forward.
They pride ourselves on having a entrepreneurial spirit and a collaborative culture to deliver exceptional results for their clients. They’re fully integrated too, so whatever your business objectives are, we can plan, create and execute marketing communications for any channel – across any media.
We are seeking a talented Creative Designer.
To produce relevant and cost-effective creative solutions against specific briefs:
- This role will involve creating high-quality design and concepts for various campaigns, working with the Art Directors: i.e. taking concepts developed by (and/or in conjunction with) them and bringing them to life visually
- You will be working across all client accounts within the agency for some top tech, food, health and sport brands and will need to become very familiar with every brand quickly
- You will be required to constantly develop your knowledge and understanding of our clients’ business, their brands, corporate image, market position, and their competition within the industry; enabling you to add value to work when solving client problems
- You will, from time-to-time, be involved in conceptual work and brainstorms, working with copywriters, and other team members
- Show the ability to understand the brief and market requirements, and develop appropriate design and creative answers
- Plan time effectively, in conjunction with senior team members, in order to meet deadlines
- Produce work to a consistently high creative standard; technically accurate and in accordance with given specifications
- Produce work that is grammatically accurate and free from errors, and ensure all appropriate internal and external approvals are obtained at each stage of project – especially relating to proof-reading
- Keep abreast of current creative thinking; absorb and consider the relevance of new ideas and techniques
- Show your ability to present concepts and explain clearly the creative thinking and production processes involved, to the satisfaction of senior team members
Experience & skills
- Creative flair and originality
- Passion and enthusiasm for producing outstanding creative work
- A strong visual sense and typographic capability
- Strong attention to detail (striving for perfection in execution)
- A desire to work-hard and succeed
- Easy-going and not too precious about your work
- Enthusiastic follower of graphic, web, social and technological trends
- Excellent skills using Adobe Creative Cloud, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Skills using Adobe After Effects, Premiere and new digital applications such as Sketch would be advantageous
- Good team player
- Able to take direction well from senior members of team
- Present ideas with confidence
- Flexible with the ability to multitask when required
Apply for Designer - B2B - Integrated
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly