New Business Manager - Digital Media
OLIVER is an integrated agency with clients including Google, Starbucks, KPMG, Vodafone and PepsiCo. Our USP is that we create bespoke, dedicated teams that sit on our clients site. These on-site agencies adapt and change as our clients needs do.
By being onsite we enable our clients to achieve more marketing for less money. We create more content in a more effective way.
At the centre of the OLIVER agency is a strategic, creative and technical Hub. This creative nerve-centre provides project and overflow resources. Allowing us to be agile, flexible and responsive.
This model allows us to get closer to our clients so we retain them. And enables us to up-sell and future proof our ongoing growth.
OLIVER requires a London-based New Business Manager. This is a fast-paced but extremely rewarding role that will allow self-development as well as growth of the overall business. Essentially, the success of the sales department will ultimately be the success of the business as a whole.
As a New Business Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering the entire sales cycle from prospect identification to contract implementation;
- Selling onsite creative and digital agencies that include a range of services including: Programmatic, paid media, online and offline creative and design and social media;
- Developing structured sales strategies, sales plans and profit targets as well as short term tactics;
- Developing long-term, profitable relationships with clients;
- Maximising new business development opportunities;
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding the customer base;
- Servicing the needs of existing customers;
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market;
- Compiling and analysing sales figures;
- Collecting customer feedback and market research;
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors;
- Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in sales, ideally selling media agency services to blue chip client marketers / marketing services supplier
- A consultative and solution based sales approach;
- Face to face and telephone sales experience including negotiation and pitching;
- Ability to adopt different sales styles to match customers requirements;
- Ability to priorities leads and maximize revenue generation via sales pipeline control;
- Consistently high achieving academic record, of graduate calibre;
- Commercially astute;
- Strong project management and time management skills;
- Confident working on own initiative;
- First class communication skills;
- Excellent relationship building skills;
- Entrepreneurial spirit. High energy and self-motivation