- Established Multi-Channel Business.
- Strong eCommerce offering within this setup.
- Role focused on optimisation of the eCommerce site.
What you’ll be doing
It’s a great time to be joining the team with eCommerce coming off the back of a hugely successful year. The position will work closely with the Digital Marketing/eCommerce Manager with elements across the full customer journey, however the specific focus will be to improve conversions through the site.
The onsite elements will involve the look and feel of all products and content on the website. This will involve uploading product descriptions, image management, tying in promotions and maintaining the voice of the brand. However, as mentioned in the opening paragraph the real skill here is using analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) to generate insights and recommendations to drive the overall trading strategy. Examples include reporting on weekly bestsellers and the performance of online merchandising.
Additional elements will include working on blogs, email marketing (and reporting) and affiliates.
What experience you’ll need
- Will have worked in either an eCommerce or Digital Marketing setting.
- You might have worked in a broader role, but elements around online merchandising, trading or conversion rate optimisation (CRO) will best prepare you for this position.
- Have a solid understanding of analytics packages (such as Google Analytics), and the skills to draw insights on customer behaviour from these tools.
- A passion for constantly seeking out areas for improvement on the site to meet the needs of the customer.
- Experience working with content management systems (CMS).
The salary on offer really depends on experience and how well aligned this is to the requirements (i.e. an eCommerce Executive seeking a change or a digital marketer with strong experience in analytics and driving improvements in the customer journey). As a guide there is a top end of £28k. Benefits are available on request.
Please get in touch with Joe to hear more about the position.
Apply for eCommerce Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly