Event Manager - Media
Up to £35,000
b2b awards and events
A brilliant opportunity to work for one of the leading B2B publishers in Kent.
This is your chance to further your career in an independent media company who are rapidly expanding and need your expertise to develop their outstanding reputation for events. The role gives you the ability to create and mould these events for the future.
The company publishes magazines, holds a variety of websites and also specialises in conferences and awards.
The key tasks of the Event Manager include:
- Negotiating, sourcing and managing venues and suppliers
- Managing the Event Assistant Manager
- Working with the marketing team on planning and execution of each event
- Creation of dedicated event websites and social media marketing
- Ensure that each event comes in on budget and to report on event successes/failures
- Add value to events by ensuring they are the best that they can be and they have that wow factor
The key attributes of the Event Manager include:
- Excellent communications skills, both in writing and in person
- Ability to manage a demanding schedule and coordinate multiple events in the planning stage and see them through to completion.
- Confident in managing suppliers and resources on the day of an event
- Fantastic organisational skills coupled with the creativity to make the events a must attend.
This role is based in Kent and is paying up to £35,000 + benefits.
To be considered for the role of Event Manager please click the “apply” button now!
b3-media is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 and dedicated to the media sales industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within media throughout London : Greater and Central, and the South East : Kent, Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Middlesex, Essex, Berkshire, Hertfordshire and beyond. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering magazines, directories, online / websites / digital, exhibitions, conferences, events, radio, TV, sponsorship, newspapers, classified, display, recruitment, international and at all levels including Senior Sales, face to face / field sales, juniors managers, management and commercial / sales directors. In addition we also cover positions such as Editors / Assistant Editors, marketing and production.
Apply for Event Manager - Media
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly