Digital Account Manager
Our client is looking for an experienced, passionate and talented Digital Account Manager to join a growing team at an award winning digital communications agency in the heart of London’s creative scene. You will be working across the fashion, beauty and lifestyle industries on innovative and exciting digital campaigns.
- Introducing a new and improved structure for social media as a service and a growing division in the company
- Seeing and maximising opportunities and new directions to develop, pitching for new business
- Creating and implementing exciting social media strategies
- Producing and planning engaging content utilising our in-house resources and suppliers
- Managing and building authentic communities for your clients with our network manager
- Monitoring respective social channels and KPIs.
- Analyse, review and reporting
- Working/meeting with clients, colleagues and external parties
- Researching to ensure you are up to date with social media trends and tools
- Idea generation for your clients on and offline
- Bringing a positive attitude to the office - no job should be too big or too small!
- Multi client management - meeting different needs and requirements at once, adapting tone and vision across brands
- Confident in building strong client/partner relationships
- Able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal. Perfectionist about spelling and grammar!
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to report and problem solve
- Ability to prioritise workload, goals, targets and time - understanding of digital work flows
- Foresight and interest in digital/technology and ability to react quickly to trends/new developments
- Some knowledge of creative tools such as Photoshop/InDesign/Final Cut Pro / or similar programmes /or ability to pick these up
Apply for Digital Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly