Head of Websites
A large, well established transport & travel organisation is looking for a fantastic new Head of Websites to lead the overhaul of 8-9 websites as they look to increase their commercial offering and increase revenue opportunities.
A large, well established transport & travel organisation based in Central London.
The Head of Websites will be given complete responsibility for the significant overhaul of 8-9 websites across the organisation. This will involve:
- Conducting audit of current website setup and related performance
- Devising and implementing a strategy to conduct overhaul
- Defining platform usage and what would best meets requirements
- Working with technology teams to develop and launch new websites and apps.
- Creating and manage processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness, improve performance
- Ensure best practice and quality control is implemented across the team, with appropriate tracking and reporting in place for all activities.
- Line managing a team of 9
The Head of Websites will be expected to have the following experience:
- Prior Mutli-Website management experience
- Substantial Commercial Experience
- Significant Digital experience
- People management experience, specifically managing digital roles/teams.
- Experienced in working with technology teams to develop and launch new websites.
- Experience of developing online UX and driving site conversion.
The successful Head of Websites will be offered a permanent contract paying circa £80,000 per annum.