Marketing Propositions Manager, London, £46K-49K + bonus + bens
You will work with expert planners, top marketers, skilled consultants and leaders in data and marketing to put together marketing propositions and case studies.
- Work with Insight, Planning, Product, Sales, Marketing to devise and take high-impact, customer-centric marketing propositions to market
- Use your strategic skills to implement a range of market propositions for use by the sales and account management teams
- Work with the marketing communications team to produce promotional material including PowerPoint presentations
Marketing Manager - Skills and Experience permanent
- Experience and solid understanding of planning and deploying direct mail and direct marketing campaigns in a client, agency or supplier role
- Experience creating PowerPoint presentations and marketing materials – ideally around varied new marketing propositions
- A strategic thinker and self-starter capable of working effectively both independently and as part of a cross-functional team
- Networking and influencing skills
- Proven experience of identifying and developing commercial opportunities from data analysis, market and customer trends highly beneficial
- Experience within marketing proposition roles would be beneficial, but is by no means essential.
This role is working for a household name based in London, but with the option to work a couple of days a week from home.
The salary is between £46K and £49K + bonus (up to 10%) + 25 days holiday
This great Marketing Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly