Senior Planner/ Strategist
This established and leading strategic design agency that specialise in branding, packaging, strategy and innovation are currently on the lookout for an exceptional Senior Planner/ Strategist to join their growing team.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Providing brand, market and consumer research, identifying key trends, facilitating workshops, concept writing and crafting brand architecture/ strategies for a variety of high profile FMCG brands
- Demonstrating an understanding of today's brand and marketing industry, acting as a pivotal source of information for your peers and clients alike, knowing how to inspire strategically and lead creatively
- Generating insightful and original ideas and strategies, communicating these with internal and external teams, being able to clearly demonstrate your thinking and translate insights into visual briefs
- Combining your business acumen with your flair for design and creativity, knowing how to identify your client's problems and offer well crafted, innovative solutions through design
- Working in a team of Planners and Strategists, you'll act as a strong leadership figure, working closely with the Planning Director to lead and execute at a senior level, always demonstrating best practice and mentoring juniors
Who is the ideal candidate for this role?
- To be considered for this role, you must have experience working across strategy and planning within a creative agency preferably across design and branding at a similar level, however this client is also open to consultants from marketing, advertising or innovation agency backgrounds
- Someone profoundly articulate with the ability to present confidently and command the attention of senior team members, peers and clients
- Someone who can demonstrate an exceptional knowledge of the industry with a strong understanding of how strategy and planning can aid and influence the market
- An outstanding relationship builder creating long lasting and communicative partnerships with clients effortlessly
- Someone ambitious with the desire to progress their career whilst also inspire the wider team
- A collaborative spirit; someone confident and intelligent but laid-back and humble in their approach, thriving in a creative environment
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would thrive in the opportunity to join a leading creative agency, then please send your application so firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest ASAP!