Junior Post Production Producer
AYS is looking for a Junior Post Production Producer to work with the Producers and Post Production Team on projects. The role will be a mix of production and post production work. Managing schedules, ensuring the editors are briefed correctly, preparing projects for editors and producing correct deliverables and archives.
Reporting to the Post Production Producer, you will be working on wide range of creative content from online series, animation, social media to individual high end creative content. You will be exceptionally organized, experienced and motivated and will juggle the complex process of managing multiple jobs coming into the department whilst keeping on scheduling and dealing with day-to-day communications with the rest of the Post Team.
- Liaising with Producers and PM’s on incoming jobs to help advise on timings for Ingest and Prep
- Producing post production only projects and recommending the resource required
- Camera workflows and how that affects the projects
- Preparing fixed workflows for DIT’s or crew members on set to archive and process rushes
- Overseeing Ingesting and logging rushes including QC checks on import
- Creating and adhering to digital workflows and processes, staying abreast with industry standards and constantly working with the post team to make sure that not only server structure but software structures are in place
- To onboard freelancers to our way of working (creating documents for them if necessary)
- Prepping for Grades and Conforming using Premiere and Da Vinci
- Ensuring Export and Import from Audio houses adhere to Across the Pond workflow, if necessary liaising with Audio Houses
- Helping the wider Post Team with Technical issues
- Maintaining and managing the G3 Archive