Senior Account Manager
This global digital/direct marketing agency is set to go stratospheric following some significant new business wins and massive growth in their accounts, including this one. Plus they have a great culture, the most amazing range of benefits and superb offices; it’s the absolute perfect time to join!
- You will be involved in all aspects of the account handling for this important account, from taking a client brief, working with the creative and planning teams, ensuring all work is on brief and on brand
- Creating and reporting all important information on trends affecting client businesses, including economic, consumer, industry, competitive and cultural factors
- Manage workflow with delivery colleagues to assign tasks and gain alignment across multiple complex projects
- Ensures all projects are estimated and invoiced correctly.
- Monitors cost estimates, invoicing and receivables
Skills and experience
- You will be an enthusiastic account manager with experience of digital, CRM and direct mail.
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to delivering the best job you can
- Ability to multi-task and manage the expectations of others both internally and externally
- Passion for creativity and an inquisitive mind
- Demonstrate good self-motivation, strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Dependable team player with a sense of humour and lots of energy
- Shows ownership of and commitment to projects within own responsibility and to helping projects meet overall deadlines set
This great Senior Account Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in integrated marketing roles, so if this Account Manager role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/beckypostlethwaitejobs
Apply for Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly