Creative Artworker - Dutch
Whilst all other agencies sit apart from clients, Oliver build dedicated agencies inside the clients’ organisations. We do this because we can be more effective inside. It allows us to operate at the speed of the client’s business, deliver better work, faster and drive their business forward.
As our clients’ needs evolve, we can give them access to relevant and specialist disciplines from across our entire agency. We can add these people in on a project-by-project basis or as permanent members of a brand-immersed team. This approach creates an agency that’s extremely flexible. It’s responsive to change and enables us to add to the in-house agency skill set as and when needed.
Oliver is the UK’s fastest growing agency, following the successful integration of leading digital agency; Dare and several new business wins, it’s an exciting place to be with the opportunity to work in close partnership with some of the world’s leading brands across disciplines and markets.
You will take artwork briefs from the client across the Netherlands and Nordic markets. Therefore, the role demands a consistent and accurate approach to layout and design to fulfil the brief within agreed timescales. Working closely with the Transcreation Team, you will be responsible for producing high quality, accurate, print-ready artwork. To layout and ensure that language translations are consistent and accurate across all design/POS material. Taking personal responsibility for client liaison on allocated jobs, time management and the completion of timesheets are all important requirements. Dutch speaker would be preferred.
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships
- Demonstrate creative flair whilst working within brand guidelines
- Take personal responsibility for the quality, consistency and presentation of artwork
- Be a great team player and have good communication skills
- Excellent client liaison skills and the ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Maintain internal processes and look for ways to improve them
- Take responsibility for professional development and knowledge of latest software
- Dutch speaking
- Excellent artworking skills (layout, creativity and attention to detail)
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines and provide consistent artwork quality
- Experience in management of artwork collateral
- Excellent client liaison and customer service skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads
- Experience of completing timesheets
- Great teamwork skills
- Excellent Adobe CS skills