OLIVER is a rapidly expanding creative services agency with a twist — we provide our clients with bespoke dedicated agencies that operate from within their offices. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Designer to work onsite for one of our fantastic financial services brand.
As an on-site Designer you will be undertaking the design and artwork of print based collateral which will be produced for B2B and B2C communications. You will proactively manage projects within agreed timescales taking into account quality, accuracy and consistency.
The Designer will be responsible for helping to transform our clients businesses by coming up with compelling ideas that connect & influence the end audience, as well as the execution of them.
The role (In a nutshell):
- Hands on implementation of creative projects. Produce creative and original ideas with appropriate themes that accurately answers the brief and connects with the audience
- Develop and execute design across different collateral, including leaflets, brochures, Interactive PDF’s, infographics, posters, banners, internal comms and more
- Ensure that all collateral is visually consistent and aligned with the overall creative direction and brand guidelines
- Participate in brainstorming and concept generation briefs with the conceptual lead and digital designer
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the project lifecycle to originate work
- Attend client meetings, briefings and creative presentations.
- Feel confident to manage projects from client brief to artwork handover, but understand when to get other team members involved to support
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience working in an agency in a similar role or even a mid-weight designer ready to step up.
- A portfolio demonstrating a breath of work and strong conceptual thinking.
- You have a good understanding of all key delivered channels across print, brand, digital would be a bonus
- You will be a great team player with a client centric focus and possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines
- Experience of client liaison
- You will have print design skills with strong Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Ability to manage effectively your own workload and deliver projects within agreed timescales
- Confident to work proactively under own initiative and as part of a creative team