As an Integrated Designer you will be undertaking the design and artwork of digital and print based collateral which will be produced for B2B or internal communication. You will be working within a variety of different creative and brand guidelines, producing design to the client’s brief and exacting standards. You will proactively manage projects within agreed timescales taking into account quality, accuracy and consistency.
- You will be working on both digital and print based projects including OOH, Print, e-mails, banners, front end web design, leaflets, brochures, flyers and more
- You will be creative with the ability to produce design collateral within brand guidelines
- Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the design team
- Effectively manage workloads within agreed timescales
- Can concept easily from a hero campaign idea
Experience & Skills
- You will require a good working knowledge of both ATL and BTL marketing and design
- You will have excellent digital and print design skills with strong Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)..
- You will be a great team player with a client centric focus and possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines
- Ability to outline and push brand as require to keep design fresh and innovative
- Experience of client liaison
- You'll have a deep affinity with layout, typography and ideas-generation.
- Experience with content management systems, Flash and After Effects is an advantage.