Senior Digital Project Manager
Our client is a well known full-service, integrated creative agency who work with some of the most renowned brands. We know the agency MD and Project Director well – lovely to work with; very inclusive, creative and a no fuss and nonsense approach – they are a delight to work with..
The Senior PM will provide a crucial leadership role for the PM team and successful leadership for their project portfolio, fuelling the work throughout its lifecycle and helping grow the client relationship into one that is trusted and lasting by facilitating seamless and value-added delivery. Broad spectrum of projects; Ecom, Web builds, app dev and campaign delivery.
- Proven track record of delivering and leading projects in excess of £200K.
- Meticulous project scoping, planning, costing and timing.
- Oversee the entire delivery and execution process ensuring the highest quality of team communications and collaboration.
- Track and report project budget reconciliation on a weekly basis.
- Understanding of delivery methodologies and their application within a fast-moving environment.
- Play a supporting role in new business / pitch presentations if required.
- Support junior PM’s to plan and run their projects.
- Manage productions of the highest quality.
- Complete responsibility for ongoing, clear, reporting of project health to senior management and proactive flagging of issues.
- Manage technical aspects of projects – forecasting and mitigating risks and clearly communicating their impact and solutions to less savvy stakeholders.
- Build the trust of the client through delivering flawlessly with honesty and integrity.
EXPERIENCE - Required
- Min 6 years of integrated and digital PM experience / senior level in a similar environment, actively managing large budgets and deliverables.
- Successful leadership and management qualities, where a team has developed, grown and flourished under your direction.
- Previous experience with working with creative, content, tech and digital teams to deliver integrated and award-winning projects.
- A good sense of humor and a sociable personality.
EXPERIENCE – Desired
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies favourable (Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- Proficient with Apple software Pages, Keynote and Merlin. And Excel.
- Experience managing global brands, based outside of the UK.
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary team comprised of UX, Creative, Strategy and Content Strategy
- Experience with Project Management tools (e.g. Microsoft Project, BaseCamp)
- Digitally savvy, active on social channels and passionate about communications
- Team player and active contributor to agency culture.
Apply for Senior Digital Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly