Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Work with senior leaders & agencies across the organisation to develop and implement the digital strategy. Implement digital analytics, have knowledge about relevant emerging trends and lead the debate on the use of digital.
This Senior Digital Marketing Manager position is based in London, the post holder will join the Not for Profit and Charities sector to take the reins of an established charity seeking to improve the lives of its beneficiaries through ongoing support and guidance.
The main responsibilities for this Senior Digital Marketing Manager position are to:
- Lead the development of a digital strategy across campaigns with particular focus on search & Programmatic
- Manage the Charity thought the structural transformation
- Working with senior leaders across the organisation to integrate a digital first approach to deliver business objective
- Use audience insight and analytics to continuously improve the user experience
- Lead and manage a programme of digital projects
- Liaise with stakeholder both internally & externally to create new opportunities for the use of digital technologies
The successful Senior Digital Marketing Manager will have the following experience ideally in the Not for Profit and Charities sector:
This is a 6 month contract based in London with potential for extension or to go permanent paying £300 a day dependant.