Client Services Director - Global Digital Marketing Agency
Job Title: Client Services Director - Global Digital Marketing Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £85,000 basic depending on experience plus bonus scheme, private healthcare, flexible working hours, pension, free breakfast
About The Digital Marketing Agency
My client is a multi-award winning global digital marketing agency, with a modern HQ in Central London and a presence in the US and Asia. With a headcount of over 100 people globally, they are market leaders who are continuing to innovate and expand. Due to organic growth, they are seeking an ambitious Client Services Director to join their team, an experienced yet hungry professional who can make a real impact. This agency partners with big name brands in B2B and technology, some of the biggest names globally, in addition to high growth innovative brands within tech and fin-tech sectors. They foster a working culture that promotes flexibility and autonomy, and have a flat meritocratic structure.
About the Client Services Director role
You'll head up a few key accounts within B2B and technology, leading a multidiscipline team to deliver integrated marketing strategies that achieve awesome business results. Reporting directly to the VP EMEA, you'll be given the platform to shape the role and make it your own.
Key Responsibilities for the Client Services Director:
* Own key accounts and manage high level stakeholders
* Lead a talented diverse team to implement multi-channel campaigns for big name B2B and technology clients
* Identify opportunities to upsell to key clients, driving account growth
* Advise your clients on integrated marketing strategy, drawing upon the expertise of diverse teams within the agency wherever needed
* Motivate, manage and develop team members underneath you
You'll be a talented marketing communications professional with experience in B2B and tech sectors, and ideally with agency side experience. You'll be hungry and seeking an autonomous strategic role where you can drive business performance at an award winning global agency. If this sounds like you, I'd love to speak with you.
Skills and Experience needed for the Client Services Director role:
* Strong commercial ability
* Multi-channel marketing communications knowledge with ability to conceive effective and targeted strategies
* Excellent ability to lead and motivate people
* Deep knowledge of B2B and Technology sectors
* Collaborative nature
For more information about the Client Services Director role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry