Senior Account Director
We’re part of the fast-growing GROUP Group of agencies, and we’re on the lookout for an experienced and self-motivated Senior Account Director to come in to be dedicated LEAD to ONE OF OUR LARGEST CLIENTS and to drive growth within that client . Based in either our London or Leicester office to spend 2 -3 days a week at clients (Enfield) and with regular travel to London or Leicester office dependant on where based and occasional travel to our Bournemouth office.
A astute senior communications marketing professional, with solid experience in leading the creation of , and delivery against Agency & Client business plans . Commercial acumen /know how to find & convert exisiting client growth
You’ll be joining us a time of positive change, and will act as the agency’s main point of contact for this client.
The role of the Senior Account Director is to manage the senior client facing team within the agency.
You will have some of the highest levels of strategic and operational knowledge of agency life.
As CSD, you will be expected to demonstrate a range of skills and experience.
You must have a proven track record in leading and growing accounts assigned, and developing/winning new business within existing clients .
You need to operate at all times with confidence and gravitas.
You should be totally comfortable in leading teams in integrated communications creative development and execution . Have a good creative eye. Able to work to success with Creative Director and Planning teams.
Commercially you need to be happy and comfortable in the numbers – forecasting, actual and cost control specifically.
You should have proven people and management skills.
You will be responsible for the guidance and development of your team so it is essential you are a great communicator, able to inspire your team and spot potential.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- To lead and develop account teams with ability to grow the group further.
- To build strong added value client relationships at the most senior and mid levels.
- To be a key person in building our offering and abilities into the teams as well as driving the strategic framework at the centre.
- To be an excellent Director, hands on and developer of talent.
- To help identify and convert business development and new business opportunities with assigned client
To have full financial responsibility for deliverying YoY growth of assigned + dedicated client
Role-specific skills, knowledge and experience
- Minimum 10 years relevant agency knowledge gained at a senior level, within an integrated agency managing clients, projects & teams across multiple locations
- You strategically understand the market
- A strong grounding in commercial running of accounts
- Property sector experience preferred
- Experienced leader of teams and strong understanding of how to motivate and develop high performing teams (internal + client)
- Results driven – creation of and delivery against business plans driven to growth
- Demonstration of entrepreneur results
- Relevant degree in marketing and communications is preferred
- Self-confidence, self start initiative and personal organisation
- To quickly adapt to different situations and to be flexible
- Using persuasive techniques in order to obtain the best outcomes for both the client and the agency
- Excellent communication skills to be able to robustly present ideas to clients, and continually cascade knowledge / news throughout immediate team and the wider business
- Full, clean driving license are absolute essentials.
What you can expect from us
- 25 days’ holiday per annum, with an additional day’s leave for your birthday
- Car allowance
- Your own laptop and smartphone
- Career progression / training opportunities
- Bonus Reward Scheme based on achievement of individual annual growth targets
In addition, we will offer you a matched company pension contribution of up to 4% of your annual salary (after 3 months’ employment), and private dental care through Denplan (after satisfactory completion of your probation period).
An excellent working environment, competitive remuneration and the opportunity for further career advancement await the right applicant.
Apply for Senior Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly