Who You'll Be Working With
I'm looking for a Midweight Project Manager for a creative branding and communications agency based in Central London who are looking for an ambitious project manager, responsible for project planning through to final delivery handling with some excellent clients. The agency currently stands at around 100 heads (and rising) and their client base is truly global, working across South and North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
As a Midweight Project Manager you will be overseeing the management and delivery a range of large, complex projects alongside smaller projects to deliver comprehensive solutions . This will including budgeting, managing timescales, and then overseeing teams on a project by project basis along with supporting other PMs in the team. This will be across traditional photo/video/print/collateral to small scale digital project delivery - this is very much an integrated PM role.
You will also be responsible for:
- Reviewing project plans and identifying project resourcing requirements
- Understanding briefs and articulating them in writing
- Planning, resourcing and monitoring all stages of the project including weekly reports
- Effectively using project management software to create detailed project plans
- Maintaining relationships with all stakeholders, internal and external - colleagues, clients and suppliers
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and in budget.
- Identify and communicate opportunities to enhance revenue potential for the agency - a commercial mindset is a plus.
We are looking for a project manager with at least 2 years industry experience with a great understanding of managing projects across video, photography, print work, web development etc. The successful candidate will have the motivation and drive to progress and develop their career, be a team player, a confident communicator, have excellent organisation skills and an eye for detail. You will need to have experience being client facing, managing suppliers and working closely with a creative team.
The usual personality traits also apply here - we want somebody who is positive, confident, and willing to really get stuck in.
If you have the Project Management skills for this job, apply below!
If it isn't quite right, there are plenty of other opportunities so take a look at the rest of the jobs we've posted.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly