An exciting opportunity has just arisen with a rapidly growing and successful Private wealth management firm in the centre of London as a Marketing assistant/intern. You will be responsible for refining, enhancing and managing the execution of their marketing plans as well as working on the company's website from site architecture to content creation.
This is a 12 Month FTC and is a fantastic role that would suit someone early in their marketing career looking to get a foot on in the London market place.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist with SEO, "blogs" and other social media initiatives.
- Assist in managing internal marketing requirements and external print/distribution.
- Where appropriate responsible for the firm's advertising activity across a variety of media, planning effective campaigns to private clients and intermediaries.
- Work with IT Dept. to assist in the build and maintenance of the firm's client relationship management system to ensure that HTML emails and client communication is effective.
- Responsibility for planning, copy-writing, design and production of the firm's marketing literature including the Investment Quarterly and other regular client communications.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint.
- Experience of working in a team environment and a team player.
- Ability to converse well on all levels; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Tactful, trustworthy, diplomatic.
- Deploy assertiveness skills when appropriate.
The successful candidate can hope to achieve a salary of £20,000 per annum (+ a very comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to; on the spot bonuses, discretionary bonuses and up to 4% contributory pension scheme).
Apply for Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly