PR/Media Relations/Communications Manager - Leading Consultancy
Our client is one of the world's fastest growing consultancy firms. Their focus is management consultancy across industries where they provide their clients with the best sector knowledge in order to grow their business and act on opportunities. Due to successful business growth, they are now looking to hire a talented marketing and communications professional to build out a PR/Media Relations function in house with the support of an experienced marketing team.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will join a team of five and work closely alongside the management team in order to create and execute stellar PR campaigns.
- To create, shape, deliver and promote key company messages to all external company stakeholders
- To be at the forefront of content development that is inspiring and captivating and in alignment with company efforts.
- Develop and implement effective online content including efficient website development
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with journalists and influencers
- Excellent technical and attention grabbing writing skills
- Proven media relations/PR/communications experience from a B2B environment
- Creative with a unique eye for innovative design
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ambitious, hard working, and innovative
If you have experience in communications, an entrepreneurial mindset and would like the opportunity to work in a varied role and further expand your marketing skillet at a fast growing organisation that are passionate about what they do, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV details.
Apply for PR/Media Relations/Communications Manager - Leading Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly