Senior Project / Account Manager
What you will be doing:
Management and Facilitation of project set up + reporting
- Managing and documenting the triage process for new projects.
- Decision maker of where and how work is funnelled through the Studio and wider agency
- Assigning a Job owner and or Project Lead.
- Facilitate clear direction and communication for projects directed to near site or Global Production Portal (GPP) teams.
- Manage and advise on Kick off meetings for all projects.
- Collaborating with CTL to create weekly reports on finance and status of department for client and OLIVER.
- Managing daily / weekly WIP meetings with the on-site team.
- Managing Key Projects when required.
- Bi-weekly meeting with key clients
- Prepare MI and update with client and follow up of Banking hrs
Workflow and Resourcing
- Managing workflow for the onsite studio
- Working with Design Director to build / review the studio team structure and skill requirements
- Managing resource utilization and liaising with Central resource teams for peaks in volume of work / utilizing skillsets not available onsite
- Ensure that the onsite team have all required resources and equipment.
- Responsible for Onboarding any new team members.
- Ensuring all team members (including onsite adhere to the client's processes and guidelines.
- Ensure Traffic is regularly filled-in by each team member
- Follow-up any out of scope work acc to Ad hoc rate card and share report w line Manager.
- Manage holiday staffing/illness back-up or extra work-load. Liaise with UK talent team and local Freelancers for additional talent when and if needed.
- Being Pro active by seeing opportunities inside KPMG with each services
- Developing close relationship with all the clients on site
- Maximising the ad hoc projects and margins
INTL/ UK Coordination :
- Coordination with London on Salary, payments, invoicing, HR and client questions.
- Network requests-ie FR translations, cases or information sharing
- Prepare salary sheets and vacation information for Team KPMG, ADIDAS and Eurostar France
- Order Lunch vouchers for all teams
- Follow-up on P/L
- Budgeting with UK Finance and CD
- Report to UK Line Manager on main KPMG issues, MI, contract
- Organise some regular team events
- 121 with Team members together with CD
- salary reviews with CD
- Special needs/sickness/accident-paperwork with COFAGEST
- Coordination with Cofagest-salary,payments, HR questions
What you need:
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability and confidence to Liaise with Senior Client Stakeholders
- Experience + knowledge of delivering cross-platform projects e.g. digital display, website and video – In order to advise in triage of new briefs
- Confident in estimating complex, cross-platform projects
- Experience working with offshore 3rd parties and implications of this. E.g. financially and operationally
- The ability to manage and filter workflow as well as organise and prioritise workloads to maximise productivity
- Considered, assertive and influential; ability to lead, with the skills and aptitude to develop and motivate a team
- Able to think on your feet and make decisions; someone who finds solutions rather than simply reports problems.
- Proactive and adaptable, able to effectively work under pressure
- Experience in working as part of a team to deliver high quality work that is on time and within budget
- Experience in prioritizing and effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly adaptable to new procedures & systems, and ensuring that these systems are adhered to
- Strong attention to detail and a passion to make sure quality control procedures are adhered to
- Good knowledge of English