Head of Insight - Emergency Healthcare Charity
Job Title: Head of Insight - Emergency Healthcare Charity
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £65,000 per annum depending on experience
About The Charity
My client is a leading emergency healthcare charity dedicated to saving lives, and due to organic growth they have an exciting opportunity for a talented Head of Insight to join their team. Their expert rapid response teams have completed thousands of missions since the charity was born into inception, saving thousands of lives. As a charity they receive no government funding and provide their services free of charge, thus relying on public donations to fund their work. This dynamic, hugely impactful charity is now expanding their marketing and insight team, with the objective of developing their brand, increasing awareness and revenue and thus growing their capabilities and services as a charity. Based in the heart of London, this role comes with the opportunity to leave a legacy and make a huge difference to the charity saving lives.
About the Head of Insight role
You will be given the opportunity to own and develop the insight and data capabilities within the organisation, enabling an agile and intelligent approach to marketing strategies and supporter relations.
Key Responsibilities for Head of Insight role:
* Create and lead the data development strategy for the organisation
* Take ownership of insight generation; mainly quantitative plus some qualitative
* Formulate and manage a substantial budget to enhance the data capabilities, setting KPI's
* Develop and deploy cutting edge customer analytics techniques and methodology
* Lead a talented core team to engage in big data analysis, web analytics, social data insights, analysing customer engagement and acquisition
* Deliver thought provoking, actionable insights
* Manage external agencies and partners, holding them accountable for output
You'll be an expert in research, data and insight generation, having gained senior level experience in an analytics focussed role within the private sector or for a large blue chip charity. If you're now looking to further your career within an ambitious charity where you can directly impact the charity's capabilities to save more lives, then this could be the ideal role for you.
Skills and experience needed for the Head of Insight role:
* Strong analytical skill-set, and ability to manipulate data that will translate into marketing strategies
* Hands on experience in data visualisation, data mining, and statistical modelling
* Excellent communications skills, with the ability to communicate analysis and recommendations to relevant stakeholders
* Self-driven, dynamic individual who thrives in fast moving environments
* Experience leading and growing teams
For more information about the Head of Insight role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.
Apply for Head of Insight - Emergency Healthcare Charity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly