Events Sales Executive
Currently recruiting for an Events Sales Consultant to join a dynamic media organisation based in Central London. Our client is a content, subscription & networking business connection decision makers to influential people and organisations through their leading portfolio of brands.
You will be responsible for managing both existing customer accounts and developing new business relationships across a portfolio of events. This will include managing retention accounts to ensure deepening customer engagement across a range of events and re-engaging lapsed clients. You will also be required to secure new business accounts to ensure sustainable growth across your portfolio.
You will need to be enthusiastic, driven and have a true desire to succeed in a sales environment. Your key goal will be to grow business through world class sales across a portfolio of established Awards ceremonies, but you will also be expected to exemplify team standards and behaviours.
* To maintain regular telephone contact with your accounts and build excellent working relationships in order to drive YOY growth.
* To lead trading updates with your line manager weekly and always have 100% accuracy of event numbers
* To maintain a robust and ambitious sales plan and ensure maximum delivery against sales targets for entire portfolio.
* To ensure YOY growth of portfolio through the acquisition of new business, including sourcing your own new business leads.
* To raise and maintain brand profile and become the recognised face of your portfolio,internally and externally.
* To closely monitor competitor activity and understand the market forces influencing your sectors.
* To be an example to the team and set the standard with regards to KPI's, target performance and behaviors.
Qualifications and Experience
* min 6mths proven and successful track record of a consultative new business approach in a B2B environment
* Events sales experience preferred but not essential.
* Preferably degree educated.
Skills & Competencies
* You will be professional, entrepreneurial, organised and will have strong commercial awareness
* Experienced CRM user (preferably Salesforce)
* Previous experience with a structured sales training method such as DIPIDA
* Must be familiar with general programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Excellent communication skills and world class time management.
* Experienced CRM user (preferably Salesforce).
* Must be familiar with general computer use including Microsoft word, Excel,PowerPoint and Outlook.
Ambitious / Driven / High Energy / Hungry to Learn & Develop / Curious / High Personal Integrity / Great Communicator / Trustworthy / Team Player
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted
Apply for Events Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly