Group CRM Manager -Gaming - London
Group CRM Manager - Gaming - London
£50,000 - £65,000 + excellent benefits
Group CRM Manager - The Company
My client are a one of the worlds most well loved gaming brands with millions of consumers across 40 countries. They have multiple product offerings and are driven by a desire to innovate and create amazing consumer experiences for their customers. They have a fantastic opportunity for a Group CRM Manager to join the team. The CRM team's primary focus is to leverage the highly engaged database of their users across Europe to gain insight and to develop long term relationships and communications with our consumers. This is primarily executed via email, but increasingly expanding to in-device communication, targeted paid media and push messaging at both a central and territory level. The team is also responsible for data acquisition strategies and competitions
Group CRM Manager - The Role
The Group Manager CRM has a key leadership role in the Central European Marketing team and reports to Director of Customer Experience and Digital Marketing. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced CRM professional to take an already successful CRM team towards KPI driven multi-channel personalisation.
* Define, lead and implement the CRM and customer data strategy with a focus towards developing customer and prospect centricity in order to support business and customer growth.
* Lead a team of 10 CRM experts towards CRM excellence to design and deliver a customer content and contact strategy across product and customer life cycles for 40+ territories and 20+ languages.
* Drive the strategy and implementation of personalisation in email, website and paid media whilst harnessing the clients big data working with different areas of the business to create a joined up and personalised customer experience.
* Shape strategies to drive email opt-in rates and be the single point of contact for the KPI across EMEA to rationalise and automate KPI and operational reporting.
* Define and lead central audience strategies and planning across Marketing, programmatic media team, DMP and media agency.
* Mature test & learn within CRM and establish processes for omni-channel test & learn sharing learnings across departments and markets.
* Own the relationship with Salesforce Marketing Cloud in EMEA, regional IT and global Business Intelligence teams managing budget, ROI measurement and prioritisation processes.
* Represent the business across CRM at Global summits working collaboratively to ensure representation of regional and country flavour and strategy and that performance and approach to innovation and test and learn are well communicated
Group CRM Manager - Key Skills
* Significant management experience in customer marketing and CRM, ideally working in a subscription or ecommerce business.
* Deep leadership and operational experience of the CRM function & proven successful experience in running multi-country CRM operations across email, push messaging, web personalisation and paid media.
* Proven experience in commissioning and prioritising workload for IT and Business Intelligence teams.
* Demonstrable hands-on experience in data interpretation and understanding of campaign performance and test results.
* Experience working in a fast paced environment with or for a high-growth company.
* Strong bias for action and project management skills, with evidence of driving to make change happen to agreed timelines, cost and standards.
* Able to display a strong commercial awareness and full understanding of business priorities.
* Experience in building relationships across a company to influence outside of direct responsibility
* Significant experience working with territories and globally.
* A proven track record of delivering results via multi-touch customer lifecycle.
* Ability to prioritize & organize.
* Significant experience managing relationships with key stakeholders and users including creating understanding of the data analytics and CRM services and how to use them to maximum advantage.
* Proven business influencing skills.
* Deep understanding of business and marketing impact of GDPR.
* Communicates with passion and energy in a way that inspires others and strong presentation skills at all levels of the business.
* Experienced people manager that can motivate a team to maintain high performance as well as able to have difficult conversations.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a globally successful gaming brand. The role will provide opportunities to interact with various teams, whilst playing a critical role in a successful business. If this is the Group CRM Manager role for you then apply now.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "KATE BERGMAN" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Kate Bergman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7235. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities