Senior Planner & CRM Strategist
CRM Strategists and Senior Planners up for an adventure in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi has the fastest roller coaster, mangrove kayaking, the highest high tea, the tower with the greatest lean and the largest cluster of cultural buildings of the 21st century. It also has a boutique activation agency with two new strategy openings for strategists with creative agency CRM experience.
We are looking to speak with ambitious, strategic thinkers excited by the opportunity of working in a fast paced environment with a talented bunch of people striving to deliver best in class creative and CRM thinking.
You will have a curious and strategic mind that appreciates the power of data and creativity to transform clients’ businesses. Your background should include strong CRM and/Data or digital experience from a leading Direct/CRM/integrated agency.
This agency is a global activation boutique, within a desirable network combining expertise in CRM, shopper and experiential marketing. The Abu Dhabi office is newly opened to service ones of the agency’s flagship accounts and the main agency is headquartered in London. Part of the opportunity is being involved from the outset at the development of this office and growing the business successfully.
A Senior Planner/Planning Director
In nutshell; develop penetrating insights about people and the brands that result in groundbreaking ideas and award winning work. Working closely with the ECD striving to constantly better the creative output of the agency. Be an inspiring strategic leader to clients and partner to creative teams. Oversee continuous evaluation on campaign and programme performance.
- Experience working in a creative agency, with a substantial amount of time in a planning role
- Able to think in an integrated way across disciplines and work with varying degrees of specialist knowledge
- Experience working in non-traditional advertising
- Passion for nurturing creative ideas and solutions for a digital age
- Strong facilitation skills, able to lead workshops and planning days
- Compelling presentation skills. A storyteller who can engage an audience with ideas.
- A collaborative nature to work with multi-disciplined teams, developing joint strategies and campaigns
- Comfortable plotting out customer first life-cycle plans, plotting specific customer journeys
- Consumer segmentation and a view on how to leverage data insight to deliver customer first communications and activities
- Familiarity with data, how to interpret data analytics and derive insights from it
- New business pitching
A CRM Strategist
In a nutshell: apply a customer first approach to everything that we do, championing strategic and data-lead thinking. Design multi-channel CRM strategies, customer journeys and contact strategies. Identify customer insights that drive innovative marketing solutions and develop measurement frameworks and tests plans.
- Good knowledge of CRM data sets and campaign tools (e.g. Salesforce, IMB Unica, Adobe, Microsoft CRM etc.)
- An understanding of end to end technological process of managing digital and direct marketing campaigns
- Able to design CRM customer segmentation models (with analytics support) and subsequently create a straw man for automated lifecycle plans
- Able to explain technical and complex topics in a way that is meaningful to senior business leaders and marketing teams
- A collaborative nature to work with multi-disciplined teams, developing joint strategies and campaigns.
- Customer journey mapping, looking at behaviours and derive communication plans.
- Fluent in the principles of direct response
Please note, to be considered you must have creative agency experience. If you meet the requirements outlined please get in touch with Zoe@theindustryclub.co.uk