- Lovely brand.
- Growing eCommerce team.
- Friendly, collaborative culture.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, and working closely with the marketing and graphics department, as well as external agencies, you will have responsibility for the day-to-day running of the website. This site is due to undergo a transition from a custom CMS to a Magento platform, a project in which you will play a leading role.
With a broad remit, you will be involved in both the development of key digital marketing campaigns and have ownership for online trading and merchandising, all the while using Google Analytics to analyse sales and traffic across the website. In addition, you will proof all content uploaded and manage the products online.
You will continuously assess and implement new commercial online sales opportunities, manage the eCommerce budget and report on financial KPIs which you will be expected to meet.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Relevant eCommerce experience.
- Re-platforming experience would be advantageous.
- Familiarity with Wordpress & Magento CMS is preferable.
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Experience using web analytics.
- Ability to work within a close-knit team.
- Hands-on and pro-active approach.
With a salary of up to £35k plus additional benefits, this is an exciting opportunity for both experienced eCommerce Executives looking to take a step up, or experienced eCommerce Managers who want a new challenge!
This company are looking to take someone on ASAP, so send through your CV today to apply!
Apply for eCommerce Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly