Junior Art Director - integrated agency
When you sit back and think about your career what do you see? Do you enjoy the banter and team spirit? Are you working on a broad portfolio of clients and is there a clear career path with an opportunity to get promoted? Well if not then this agency and role could be right up your street.
Our client is one of the leading independent eCRM/CRM agencies in the UK with an incredibly broad client portfolio covering automotive, travel, finance, home and fitness and health sectors to name but a few.
Over the years this award winning eCRM agency has led the way in pushing boundaries and turning the CRM market on its head with its unconventional approach to creative ideas and delivery.
Due to on going success our client is looking to expand yet again and therefore is seeking a Junior Art Director or Graduate Art Director – ultimately someone who has the desire and want to become part of a creative team and launch their creative career.
You know the drill but I have to spell it out anyway, but as a Junior Art Director you will have a passion and an eye for innovative, differentiating ideas and concepts. You will have an understanding of eCRM design, mobile responsive design.
To be considered for the role of Junior Art Director you will have the following experience:
- A ‘digital native’ with 6 -12 months experience as an integrated designer/art director
- Experience of working in a below the line or integrated agency environment with proven
- examples of email communication, digital, and integrated campaigns
- Understanding of Email Design, eCRM/CRM, website design, social creative, HTML and engagement/community pieces as well as offline DM and Print would be advantageous
- A strong understanding of mobile responsive email and website build
- Ability to produce artwork for digital assets for build as well as for print when required
- Demonstrable passion for making brands and campaigns meaningful, by creating strong campaign positions that inspire consumers and businesses to engage, and ultimately buy
- Love working with people. You’ll be part of a larger creative team who like to push creative boundaries – no off the shelf ideas will fly here
- There will be a mix of conceptual work as well developing ideas and seeing them through to completion
- Happy to work with a mentor who will be responsible to seeing you develop your career
- You will have a fantastic portfolio that you will be proud of, packed full of well known household names
- Have a hunger to see your career grow and develop with the support and attention of the senior creative team
If you think you might be the Junior Art Director we are seeking then get in touch with me, Natasha Kenny, by clicking on the apply button below and sending across your CV and portfolio link